- Please bring child(ren) no earlier than one half hour before the beginning of each convention session.
- Pick up your child(ren) immediately after each session.
- You are responsible for getting your own child(ren)’s meals each day. We will provide light snacks.
- Be sure that one of the people in charge of childcare knows when your child(ren) has/have arrived or is/are leaving.
- Please minimize the time spent dropping off and picking up your child(ren). We find this helps the children acclimate to the new environment.
- Please label your child(ren)’s diaper bag, toys and/or other belongings. We recommend that only needed items be brought to childcare.
- Please speak to your child(ren) about respecting the rules governing childcare and the authority of those in charge.
- NFB Camp will not be taking children to the pool for swimming during childcare hours.
- If your child(ren) is/are in need of medication of any kind, you will be responsible for administering that yourself. Childcare workers will not take responsibility for dispensing medicine to any child.
- Parents will be issued “pick-up cards” at the time their child(ren) is enrolled at the camp. These cards must be signed by a parent and distributed to those individuals authorized to pick up the child(ren). Parents should keep a card for their personal use. When picking up your child(ren) please show your “pick-up card” to the staff person in charge. NO CHILD(REN) WILL BE RELEASED UNLESS THE INDIVIDUAL PICKING UP THE CHILD (REN) DISPLAYS A PROPERLY FILLED OUT “PICK-UP CARD” SIGNED BY THE PARENT, or government issued photo identification matching the name printed by the parent on the registration form.
- Please inform Carla McQuillan immediately if a card is lost or stolen.
- A list of teenagers wishing to baby-sit in the evening will be compiled at the sign-in table at NFB Camp. Any teenagers who want to be placed on the list should come to NFB Camp or contact Carla McQuillan.
- We are asking for the following donations:
- $100 for one child for the entire week and $75 for siblings. This does not include banquet.
- $25 per day per child. This does not include banquet.
- $25 per child for banquet.
- We reserve the right to discontinue care for any child who brings weapons to camp and/or is aggressive or violent towards children and staff.
- We/I understand that NFB Camp is being provided as a service to make our convention more enjoyable for both parents and children. We will pick up children immediately following sessions. We understand that if our child(ren) does not follow the rules or if for any reason staff is unable to care for our child(ren), further access to childcare will be denied
If this creates a financial hardship, please contact Carla McQuillan prior to convention. FEES PAID AND FORMS FILLED OUT IN ADVANCE WILL MINIMIZE TIME SPENT AT THE REGISTRATION DESK.
Go to NFB Camp registration form.